Goudie & Kohn’s legal competence has been the subject of much public attention. The Tampa Bay Times provides links to news articles featuring the achievements of Lyann Goudie and Kim Kohn.
- Attorney Lyann Goudie, Known for Legal Prowess, to be Called ‘Your Honor’
- Paul Hildwin Set Free After 35-Year Struggle for Justice
- Ice cream man granted bail after lawyer notes weaknesses in 2010 Ruskin Murder Case
- Latin Kings Charges Tossed; Judge Blames Law Enforcers
- Pasco: Gaime case: the anatomy of a plea deal
- St. Petersburg Times profiles Lyann Goudie
- Lyann’s defense work in the prominent Latin Kings case will not be appealed
- Another Latin Kings case is dismissed.
- In these premises liability violent crimes cases, Lyann argues for victims’ rights
- A girl is shot outside her apartment complex
- A 16-year-old is murdered in a nightclub parking lot
- The high-profile murder case against Kristina Gaime has resulted in a “maze of criminal law.” Lyann aided Ms. Gaime’s defense in questioning the use and publication of major evidence.
- As co-counsel for defense, Lyann expertly dodges prosecutorial jabs to defend her client accused of hit-and-run.
- Lyann successfully helps build a solid defense for the Bailey drunk driver case.
- Judge dismisses criminal charges against fired Tampa police sergeant.
- Representing John Graziano’s best interests in the car crash case against Hulk Hogan’s son Nick Bollea
- Investigating all possible causes of John Graziano’s tragic accident, including Hulk Hogan’s culpability
- Kim digs deep in Hulk Hogan’s financial records to attain adequate restitution for John Graziano and his family
- Kim will not be bullied by the Hulk. After a teary Larry King interview, Kim’s strong case for John Graziano will withstand public tears.
- Fighting for justice, Kim Kohn and Lyann Goudie defend Mitchell Bernier’s civil rights. Goudie & Kohn are preparing a civil claim of false arrest, malicious prosecution, and rights violations.
- Tampa could pay $260,000 to settle Latin Kings case
- How much does it cost to pay rogue informant?